Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hello world!

I'm so happy to be blogging again that I couldn't wait until I got home to type something in here. Actually, I don't have anything really exciting to type here. After school today I went to Safeway, and I bought a big tub of ice cream - white chocolate vanilla. Actually, to tell you the truth, I think I'm now feeling a little sick. I ate almost the whole thing. Hmmmmm, I guess the moral of this story is "don't be greedy and eat half a tub of ice cream". Maybe I should go for a walk . . . .

3 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger daniel said...

scott!!! im so happy that u left a comment on my blog! thank u so much! i just called yusuke and yuka just when i read it lol
ne way,i didn't know there were safeway in canada too! i went to a safeway in australia. u must have been missed the huge size ice cream,haven't u? im sure i'll get fat when i go to australia...

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Uly said...

glad that you are safe at home. Good luck!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Id it is said...

Liked your blog, and the fact that you use blogging as a teaching technique. I do it too in NJ for my ESL classes; it works!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home