Saturday, October 01, 2005


I just thought of something! I couldn't remember if I explained in class that you should click on the plus sign (make new post) when you want to blog. Don't click on the make a new blog button. Everything will start to get confusing if you do.

It's Saturday morning, but I still got up at 6:30 am. I guess my body is used to getting up early all the time. I went to a great restaurant last night - the old spaghetti factory. It's so good. I had the tortellini, but the best part about this restaurant is the all you can eat bread. I was so full afterwards!

Luckily, my house is about a 30 minute walk from this restaurant, so I was able to burn off some of the calories I consumed!

Oh yeah, on the way home, I bought a new binder :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger daniel said...

it's good to wake up so early coz the day become longer! u can do many things which i would never be able to,coz i'm so lazy and bad at waking up early...and it's good that u could burn the calories! it sounds like u're eating too much these days lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home