Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's Tuesday today!! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Already we are almost finished talking about endangered animals in class. I can't wait to go to the zoo on Thursday. I think it is going to be a really nice way to bring together all the ideas we have been talking about for the last couple of weeks.

The best part about going to the zoo is . . . . . . . . the hotdogs! I don't think I am going to bring my lunch to the zoo on Thursday. I'm going to buy a couple of hotdogs. Actually, I really like hotdogs, even though I am sure they are not healthy. The best hotdogs in the whole city (or at least the cheapest) are at IKEA. IKEA is actually a big furniture store (www.ikea.ca), but they have 50 cent hotdogs!!! Usually I buy a couple of hotdogs everytime I go to IKEA. Lately, I have gone to IKEA quite a lot because I just moved back to Calgary from Japan, and I had to buy all new furniture. Recently, I bought two shelves and a table, all for under $100. They are just plain pine wood, but they aren't so bad. And, naturally, I got to eat a couple of hotdogs. You can also get cheap hotdogs in the video arcade beside the Subway in Mac Hall. Has anyone ever tried these hot dogs? Are they any good?

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks for your info. I will go to IKEA to have a try.
^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home