Tuesday, October 04, 2005


I know I already blogged today, but I just had to blog again. I finally got my haircut. It is a little bit shocking because it is so short, but it was about time I got it cut. It's been two months. I went to Ultracuts in Market Mall. It was no-tax Tuesday, so I didn't have to pay any GST. My haircut was jut $13.95.

The best part about tonight though was that I went to Peters' Drive In! I had a double cheese burger and french fries. I wonder if my students have been to this famous Calgary landmark yet. They have to go! They are the best burgers in Calgary!

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger daniel said...

comment allez vous,professeur!?u had a haircut!? u should have posted ur photo with ur new hair! when i go to Canada, please take me to the Peters Drive In,too!! u've been posted about food so much these days lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home