Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Calgary Zoo!!!

Animals!




























































Hello World! I had such a great day today. I went to the Calgary Zoo with my class. It was really great, but I felt a bit sorry for all of the animals. We have been talking about zoos a lot in class lately . . . why they are good, why they are bad. I guess my own opinion is that they are good and bad. I found a really cool website with some information about why zoos are good, or why zoos are bad:

www.bbc.co.uk/schools/ks3bitesize/
english/writing/article_test1.shtml

Anyway, like I said, I guess I have a mixed opinion. The important thing though is that all my students really spoke a lot of English today. Some students even got 100% on the activity that we had to do. I was really proud of them. I hope you like my pictures from zoo!

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

These pictures are pretty!
I'm afraid I haven't finished all the questions. :p

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger daniel said...

scott!! how come u didn't take us to the calgary zoo too!?!? i envy ur current students...

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger mysteryviking said...

Great pictures! Even though I forgot to bring my camera today, I can copy those pictures down. I like them very much!! :]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home