Tuesday, November 08, 2005

hoo whee, I'm tired. I'm still recovering from my presentations last weekend! It was nice going to the Devonian Gardens yesterday. It was a good change from staying inside the classroom all the time. I put up all the pictures that the students sent me. It was cool seeing them inside one of the largest indoor gardens in the world!

This is a tough week this week. We have three exams tomorrow. I'm sure all my students are studying hard right now. Good luck guys! You can do it!

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

nice pictures!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Uly said...

I wish I could buy the adidas shoes too! They were not sold in Kobe, but I still have a lot of fun:) This year is 25th of Terry Fox Run, so I received special ribbon with Terry's pic printed on. It was a warm, cozy day, and I really enjoyed walking(instd of running!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home