Sunday, October 23, 2005

I can't believe it is Sunday night again already. Time is really flying by this semester. I had so many great plans for the weekend, but there never seems to be enough time to do everything. One cool thing that I did this weekend was I went for a hike here in the city. I went to a place called Edworthy Park, and I went on a hike along the Douglas Fir Trail. It was only a short hike, about an hour, but there were some good views of the city, and I felt really energized by being in the woods. I think it might be a good idea for all of LEAP II to go on this hike. It would really fit in with our new ecology theme, but I'm worried that by the time we go on the hike, there will already be 10 fee of snow on the ground. Oh well, I guess we play it by ear. Anyway, I saw a lot of Douglas Fir trees - my last name is Douglas, so I got a kick out of that . . . later!

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

It's a good idea to go there!
I think we can go there next weekend!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi,scott! one hour hiking is more than enough for me! but if the sight was good, maybe i could do it for one hour too. i wanna see the Douglas trees!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Uly said...

Hi Scott,
Im going to Hiroshima this weekend! Did you ge there while in Japan? Il blog about it later.

Yuri;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home