Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm so broke at the moment. Boo hoo. I just got my car fixed, and it cost over three hundred dollars. The oil was leaking out of my engin all the time, and finally I couldn't stand it anymore, so I took my car into a garage to get it fixed. I turned out that I had some major problems with my car. Oh well, at least now it is working. To celebrate, I actually washed my car (finally). It was starting to look really bad. I also vacuumed out the inside, so now it is spic and span inside and out.

So that's all I have done this weekend. Nothing really exciting to report so far. I have a ton of marking to do (as my students know). I want to give them back all their tests and papers tomorrow that that we can start the new theme unit fresh. I'm really amazed at the progress in writing some of my students have had so far this semester. I hope that we can keep up the good work.

One exciting thing that I did this weekend was that I went to a really great Japanese restaurant - Sobaten. It was sooooooooooooooooooo good! www.sobaten.com. I had the kitsune udon with some sushi. Holy cow it was good, but I was a little bit surprised because the soup for udon was different than what I remembered in Japan. Sobaten does their soup Tokyo style, and I used to live in Osaka. Anyway, it was still good! I recommend that everyone try it! They make their own soba right in the restaurant!

3 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger mysteryviking said...

I like Sushi, but please don't talk about our tests, Scott. I feel a headache-wu...

Anyway, Sunday's always my favourite day. I ate lunch with my firents after reading Bible today. They cooked very delicious food!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I had a nap, it is good for my study afternoon.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger daniel said...

hi,scott! when i go to canada,give me a ride with ur clean shining car! i've never tried the tokyo style udon. that must be good,but if u had it in canada,maybe it's made to match canadian people's taste. ur garden must be beautiful with yellow leaves but it also would be hard to clean it all up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home