Sunday, October 30, 2005




Just above is a picture of the Douglas Fir Trail in Edworthy Park in Calgary. Can you tell that the picture was taken in summer? Vicky and I are trying to organize a hike on this trail in November. I'm worried that it'll be snowing or something. However, don't worry, if the weather is really terrible, Vicky and I have a secret back up plan.

I wish I had something really exciting to tell the world about my life right now. Actually, all I have been doing this weekend is cleaning my house. So far, I have done four loads of laundry. Not very exciting, eh? I also bought a new vacuum cleaner this weekend. It is a hoover. It's the picture above the Douglas Fur Trail. It was on sale at London Drugs for $99, so I am pretty pleased. Even better, now I can finally vacuum my carpet. I have to be honest, my house was getting a little bit gross, but now it is much better. So anyway, the highlight of my weekend so far is that I bought a vacuum. Oh, also we all got to sleep in an extra hour today!! I love daylight savings time!

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I like hiking!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger daniel said...

i wanna go hiking too! i mean,i need to go hiking!! i've been stressed these days...
ne way,ur vacuum look nice! my parents bought a nice carpet these days. it's great sleeping on it♪

 

Post a Comment

<< Home