Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's early Sunday morning, and here I am sitting at my computer, typing in my blog. Holy cow, it has been cold out lately. I had forgotten how cold it can get in Alberta. The last few days it has been below -20 degrees C. It's the kind of cold that makes your face feel like it has been frozen at the Dentists, and you are about to get a cavity filled in. Anyway, because of the snow, I haven't really been doing much lately. I think the most exciting this I have done so far this weekend is my laundry. I also went to T&T Supermarket to buy noodles and stuff. While I was there I bought a huge tray of sushi. Wow, was it ever good! I think the thing I miss most since I left Japan is the food.

In school, we are almost finished the semester. I can't believe that there is only one more week left!

2 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Blogger CCoder said...

-20°C????!!!!! Oh god! I freeze only hearing that!
When it's cold, i like to put my feet in hot water after arriving home...

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Uly said...

You have done with leap2 now? so now, whats next for the most awesome for you, Scott? :) Hope you have a lot of fun over there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home