Sunday, November 20, 2005

Such a Beautiful Day!

It's such a beautiful day today, I can't believe it. It doesn't feel like winter at all. This morning, it was so nice out that I decided to go for a walk and have breakfast at "Nellies in Kensington". It's a really great breakfast restaurant close to my house. I had sausages, hashbrowns, brown toast and poached eggs. The perfect start to my day. Yeah, I really can't believe how nice it is. I wish I had gone skiing today. I went skiing last weekend, and it was really fun, but it was absolutely freezing at the top of the mountain. I went to Sunshine Village. It was the first weekend of the ski season, and I just had to get to the mountains as soon as possible. This weekend, I really wanted to go, but I had too much work to do. However, as soon as this semester is over I hope I can go skiing every weekend!

I can't believe it is almost the end of the semester. There are just three weeks left. It seems like this semester has been flying by. Right now, we are studying business in class. It's been fun so far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home