Monday, January 09, 2006

First Day of the Semester!

Hello World!

It's the first day of the semester here at the University of Calgary! It's really exciting because there are lots of students in the hallway outside my office, checking there classes and generally getting ready for the start of the year. This year I am going to be teaching LEAP 4a intensive and LEAP 4d Canadian Connections. I am really looking forward to it. We have completey reorganized LEAP IV this year, and we are going to be studying four different themes. The first theme we are going to be looking at is business. However, before all of that we have to have "success week". This is where we are going to find out what we need to do to be successful here at the university. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of my new students this semester. I hope they are ready to work hard and have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home