Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The students have blogs!

This is so great. Today in class 4a we all made blogs. Sometimes the computers weren't working very well, but for the most part it went okay. I'm so happy! I can't wait to read what everyone in my class has to say. I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

The big news is this: the text books are in the bookstore. I totally forgot to tell everyone in class today, so I hope that someone reads this and tells everyone because I'd really like to use the textbooks in class tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm glad we have all started blogging!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Uly said...

Yup, I will stay cool, of course;p

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hello Scott,

Nice Blog!
Just want to ask you about some technique about uplodaing photos to our own blogs. I have tried a few times but at the end nothing worked out. I tried to upload my photo by adding new photo in the background and even the popping window told me it is done but I still saw nothing but words in my blog. It will be really helpful if you know the solution. Thanks !

Best regards,
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home