Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I can't believe it! I stepped on the bathroom scale this morning and I weighed a whopping 205 pounds. I was so disturbed, that I have decided to revolutionize my life. I am no longer driving to work. That's right. I actually left my car at home today, and I walked to work. It took me 50 minutes to walk from the door of my house to the door of the Education building. And you know what? I felt really good when I arrived at school. And I have been feeling good all day. I actually feel more awake than usual. Anyway, this is my decision. I am never going to drive to work again. I am always going to walk. I am sure that if I do this every day I'll get into better shape, and I may even lose a few pounds. Now, if I could only stop eating Tim Horton's donuts!

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger caleb said...

Ha ha~ that's so funny scott~ my father did the same thing when he found he got overweight one day. Now he is more and more healthy. I think you gonna be more healthy 2, although you looks very strong now^_^

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Good luck!
I din't lose weight until two years ago.(at least 140 pounds ) It was really difficult for me because I love food. Also, I don't like to exercise and I always eat late.
But I think everyone has his/her own way to deal with their weight issue. Once you figure it out and everything seems easier. It took me three years to find out my own method and I am sure you will possibly lose weight in 3 months

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Azusa said...

Thank you for your comment!

You walk 50 minutes!? wow! Recently, I walk from station to the uni listening to music with iPod. Music makes my walking fun!^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home