Tuesday, January 31, 2006


Ouch! I have a sore back. I think I threw my back out yesterday when I was carrying around my big heavy binder to all of my classes. I guess I am incredibly out of shape. That's it. I am going to get back into shape. I have no choice. The first thing I am going to have to do is start to eat healthy food. Does anyone reading this like Arby's? I was in Chinook Mall last weekend, and I decided to have Arby's. I was really enjoying it until I realised there were no vegetables at all in my meal. Well, okay, I guess potatoes are a vegetable, and the buns were made of wheat, but you know what I mean. I was eating pure meat, potatoes and bread (plus lots of fat). Oh dear . . . that made me realise I have to start eating better. Can anyone help me? What do you recommend that I start eating? How do I stay away from fast food? Heeeeeeeeelp!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Uly said...

you should come and live in Japan. LOL!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Try Sushi or suubway...
or you try to cook at home.
Your belly isn't shown at all, and probably id doesn't exist.


Kathy

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Azusa said...

I haven't eaten fast food since I watched "Super Size Me" in November... It was so shocking!
um~... in fast food, SUBWAY is healthy, I think.
Better way is cooking at home, if you have time;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home