Saturday, February 18, 2006

Skating Rocks!


Wooo Hoooo! It's the first day of a long weekend and already I'm having tons of fun. I just got back from Bowness Park where I went skating this morning. It was so great. I love skating outdoors on natural ice. The air was cool and crisp as I whizzed over the ice. I felt so alive. The best part was that it wasn't very crowded this morning either. There were only a few people on the ice. I wonder if my students have ever gone to Bowness Park. I really think they should check it out. It's probably my favourite park in Calgary. The pond is huge, and their is something quitesentially Canadian in skating outdoors on a pond.

Anyway, I gotta go and enjoy the rest of my long weekend!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I saw some boys throwing the rocks against the icy lake.

They must be crazy.

Kathy

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger caleb said...

Wow~ i love the fresh air in the park~ especially on the icy lake.

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger daniel said...

scott!! im in AUS now thanks to u!! ne way, i might not be able to scate here for a while coz it's summer here! and gues where the maple syrup bottle i got came from??yeah!! calgary alberta!! it came straight from you!!lol
isn't it amazing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home