Monday, February 06, 2006

My House is so Clean!

This weekend I did nothing exciting at all except clean my house. It took me two days to clean everything, it was such a mess. The worst part was the huge piles of laundry I had been ignoring for so long, but finally they are clean. I even managed to finish all of my ironing. Usually I hate ironing, but I just bought season 3 of the show "24" and I watched three episodes while I ironed all my shirts and pants. I was so happy to finally be finished my ironing, but now I am addicted to this show "24". I want to watch it all the time, but I have so much marking to do that I can't watch too much TV or I'm going to fall way too far behind.


Anyway, my house is clean! Yahoo! Hmmm, it doesn't sound like I have too exciting of a life lately what with just cleaning my house and doing my laundry. I wonder how I could spice up my life . . . . give my students more homework? Naw :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi,scott!! you only clean your house once in a while??lol
i think i clean even fewer times than you!! hehe!!
i've never watched 24 even having the FOX channel in my cable TV but i recommend NIP/TUCK. it's a good show too!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Cleaning is boring...
I watching "sex and the city" while cleaning my place...

kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home