Monday, January 23, 2006

Business Studies

It already week 2 of our business theme in LEAP IV. This week we are going to be talking about ethics in business, so I think it is going to be really interesting. Sometimes I'm worried that business people have no ethics at all . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anyway, it is Monday, and I am exhausted. I have to go home and vote tonight. I hope lots of people vote. I've been really worried lately because not so many people vote. It's like nobody really cares any more. However, I care, so that is why I'm going to vote. Now that the election is already here, I wish I had been more involved in helping the party that I like win the election. Does anyone know which party I like? Try and guess!

See you all tomorrow!

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

It is hard to say which party you will vote for.
But my guess is you won't vote for green Party.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger daniel said...

hi scott! we did a quiz about current events on Darren's class and there was a question "which country is in election now?" i couldn't answer it but Darren said it was Canada! i've never voted because i don't have the right to vote since my nationality is not japan...i don't understand much about politics anyway:-(

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I am glad that NDP's riding increased a little bit. I suppose that is a good thing.

I wish I could vote in the future. But I guess I need to wait.

Kathy

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Uly said...

The result seems to be quite wow for many people there, as I watched CNN. what do you think about the election itself? Its so important to vote! Lets vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home