Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm so proud of myself. I'm still walking to school every day. I have tried all kinds of different ways to get here, but it still takes me about 50 minutes to walk from my house to the Education building, but that's okay because the walk does me good. However, I still haven't lost any weight . . . . okay, I know, it's only been four days, but I was hoping for at least a pound or two. Naturally it didn't help today that someone put chocolate cake in the teacher's room. Now I guess I didn't have to eat a piece, but it looked so good just sitting there calling out to me . . .

Anyway, even if I don't lose any weight, I'm sure I'm going to be healthier because of all of this walking.

Holy cow, I just realised there are only 20 more teaching days until the final exams . . . ulp!

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hello Scott,
I think it takes a few weeks before you lose weight. But once your weight goes down, the number will go down so regularly that you are so amazed .

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home