Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Vancouver was fun!


I went to Vancouver last weekend! It was a lot of fun. I got to see my sister and hang out in one of my favourite cities. The only problem is that I had such a good time on the weekend that I need another weekend just to recover!

The picture you see is of the Sylvia Hotel. That is the hotel I stayed in because my sister has a little tiny apartment, and there was no room for me. The hotel is really great because it is right on the beach at English Bay. I got to walk along the water front a lot, and I also took a little ferry over to Granville Island so that I could wander around the market. In Granville Island I bought a lot of salmon products . . . I couldn't help myself! They all looked so good.

I also got to eat lots of really great sushi in Vancouver. I felt like I was in heaven!

5 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Uly said...

hah, so beautiful. Is it far from your place? I really wanna go to Canada! just looks so guapa!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger aoba said...

Hey, Scott!!
Seems you are having great days, and I'm so glad to know that!!
Well, Yuki told about her university, and most of people in IES b got scholarship and going to study abroad! and I'm one of them. me, too goin to Canada for the first year, Montreal, Concordia university and I'm pretty excited about it!! and some people are about to leave Japan soon!!
Well, now, we are finishing our IES program in less than a week, and we are making book for IES b class, and I would like you to give us a short messsage or comment, if you don't mind!!
Will you leave message to us in my blogspot comments??
Thank you so much, aoba

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger daniel said...

hi,scott! do you remember me? i've been so busy that i couldn't even comment on your blog...sorry!! ne way, u seem to have had a great time in Vancouver!! good that you met your sister♪and you're having japanese food again!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks for your detailed explanation .
I will remember that!

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home