Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Hello World! I put these pictures in here to show you some of the cool things that I have been doing lately. I had such a great weekend last weekend because I finally got to relax and have some fun (I'm definately not relaxing and having fun now, but that is another story!)

Anyway, last weekend my friends Nicole and Stefan came over for summer. We had such a great time. We ate Japanese food cooked by my friend Taka (actually, I made the sushi, and he make the tempura). We also ate on my grandmother's dishes. Do you seen the green and white plates? Those were the first plates that my grandmother bought when she immigrated to Canada. Cool eh?

The other cool thing that I did this weekend is I went to the movies. Did you know that right now, if you buy specially marked boxes of Oatmeal Crisp, you can get a free movie ticket? Isn't that great, because the cereal costs about four dollars, but a movie ticket costs 10 dollars. That means that I was a total winner! Hmmm, however, now I have about 10 boxes of cereal that I have to eat :-)

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

cool pictures, dude

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

It looks yummy!
All of sudden, I am so hungry now.

Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home