Sunday, March 12, 2006

I was totally shocked today! I went to Bowness Park to go skating on the lagoon, and the city had dug the whole thing up! I guess skating is finished for the winter. I was so dissapointed because I had been looking forward to going skating all weekend. Oh well. I have put my skates away now at the bottom of my closet for next winter. Hopefully spring will come soon! The worst part is that I ate a double cheese burger and a strawberry vanilla shake from Peters' Drive In because I thought I would burn the calories off skating. Now I definately have to walk to school tomorrow.

Other than my skating fiasco there's not much to talk about right now. It's been a typical weekend . . . cleaning my house, doing the laundry . . . I need to think of some better ways to have fun :-)

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Uly said...

It seems to me that you have had good life over there, Scott. Now I have been doing job searching recently. tough! What is so dificil is that I have to be able to write formal Japanese on lots of documents! Japanese is dificil, you know? Do you still study Japanese? hum,

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger daniel said...

scott!! I'm eating so much here in Australia!! I wish I could exercise walking to school like you but walking to school is nothing! my uni is in front of the house i'm homestaying!!lol
what am I gonna do!?!?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger CCoder said...

"Skating Fiasco" sounds nice for a movie title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home