Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hello World!

Here I am, exactly half way through my two week break from school. Eeep, I can't believe that I only have one more week off. So far, I have been busy fixing up my house, painting fences and decks. I have really done a lot of work, and it's starting to look good. I did manage to get away for about four days to Nelson BC. The skiing was amazing. The snow was even better than here in Alberta. However, coming back I headed north through the Roger's Pass, and that was a bit scarey . . . lots of blowing snow and big trucks. Eeep. Anyway, now I am here just waiting to go back to uni . . . . . I'll write more later about my holiday. I promise!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger daniel said...

hi scott! i was very happy to have your comment on my blog! thank you!!
it's good to hear that you're having fun during your break coz it seems like you're usually so busy! i'm also having fun here in australia! i went to goldcoast to see mai and ayumi and hopefully i'm going to the snow here in Victoria this winter. i know that the snow would be better there in canada so i would like to go snowboarding to canada some day!

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Uka said...

Hello hello Scott:)

Do you remember me??? its yuka, from ya IES-E class, studied in Aus last year....

Im now a senior:) I cant believe that Im gonna graduate from KGU next March!

how are you doing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home