Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hello World!

I found a really cheap place to eat Italian food on 17th Avenue. On Sunday, Mondays and Tuesdays all their pastas are only $6.99. It's a great deal! And it was pretty good too. I ate manicotti stuffed with spinach and cheese in a tomato sauce, and they were pretty delicious. Anyway, if anyone is ever looking for a cheap place to go on a date, this is the place to go. It is called Fiore Cantina Italiana and it is on the corner of 17th Avenue and 6th Street SW.

However, I promise that this semester I am not going to blog about food all the time. Last semester, I think I wrote about food in just about each of my blogs. Everyone must think that I am obsessed with eating. Anyway, I am going to go and eat lunch now . . . . . . .

3 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

yeah, I love eating, too!
I think I'll try it.
Thank you!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger negar said...

I haven't tried Italian food. I think that I should try it.
Thank you for your recommendation

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger daniel said...

haha! i like your posts about food.
the pasta is so cheap!!
i can only eat pasta here in melbourne at least for AU$12.00.
i'm lucky to have little italy here though!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home