Monday, May 29, 2006

It was such a rainy weekend this past weekend. I didn't really want to do anything because of the rain, so I did the perfect rainy weekend activity. I went to the movies. I saw X-MEN III. It was awesome. The perfect movie for summer. Also, I have a hint for everyone. You have to stay in the the cinema after the movie is over and watch ALL the credits because there is one more secret scene at the very very end of the movie. It's kind of SHOCKING! Tell everyone you know to wait for all of the credits!

3 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger daniel said...

oh, you already watched X-men 3!!
lucky that i heared the secret from you before going to watch it!!
thank you thank you♪
i'm looking forward to it!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Sounds like a interesting scene. i will stay to the end, if i go to watch this movie.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Hi Scott,
This is Kathy.
I am one of the XMEN fans who went to their movie but didn't stay after the movie. What was that shocking scene? Plase let me know!

Cheers,
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home