Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Students are going to be Stars!

It was so cool yesterday, a television crew came to my class and did some filming for Access Television. Okay, i guess it is really local television, but it is still kind of cool. Initially, I thought they were going to be taping me teaching the class, so the night before I bought a new shirt and I got my haircut. However, I guess I didn't need to go to all that trouble, because I wasn't filmed at all. Instead they interview some of the students, and also taped them while they worked on a worksheet. Phew, I'm glad I had some worksheets in my binder. Anyway, I still can't wait until I can see all of my students on TV. I guess the show will be coming out this summer on channel 13. I guess I'll have to find another opportunity to become a big TV star . . .

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger negar said...

What is the name of this program and do you know exactly when they are going to show it?
anyway, I am sure that you wil be famous because I heard that you are really good instructor.
Can I have your signature :) before you get famous.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Tom said...

CODY became a super star. haha

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger CCoder said...

have you got a video ? (i mean a mpg, or avi, or mov, or something)
if you so, upload it to youtube.com so everybody could watch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home